Ok ok, I know it's awkward! I just couldn't think of a clever way of introducing my latest lesson, cable knitting :)
Now for the lyric of the lesson:
"Rise up this mornin'; smiled with the risin' sun/Three little birds, pitch by my doorstep/Singin' sweet songs of melodies pure and true; saying, This is my message to you-ou-ou” -Bob Marley ♪
I asked about cable knitting and I received. The teacher designed a nice scarf with a cable down the center to match my hat (white and sparkly).
![]() |
| Like Edward Cullen. |
I'm using the same size 8, 24" addi turbos for the scarf as I did for the hat except I'm knitting it flat instead of in the round. I also learned how to join two skeins of yarn in this project.
I'm thinking it's going to need to be blocked to get rid of the curling effect of the stockinette. Another new lesson!


Great cable, love the sparkle too.
ReplyDelete